From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Manual

I'm still a bit confused. If you're talking about how to use iTunes with
JAWS on your PC, I don't see where VoiceOver fits in. I haven't listened
to them myself, but Freedom Scientific has some good podcasts on using
JAWS with iTunes.

On 04/12/2013 02:49 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:
> Hopeing for a manual to use VO with iTunes from my PC running JAWS. I've
listened to various podcast, which have been helpful, but I think I need
something written that I can plow through bit by bit to really get the
concepts down of this multi-faceted array of sub-programs.

Of Christopher Chaltain
> Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 2:45 PM
> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Manual
>
> It's a manual for using VoiceOver on your iPhone. I don't think it goes
> specifically into using VoiceOver with the iTunes app. Are you looking
> for a manual to use VoiceOver with the iTunes app or are you looking for
> a manual to use VoiceOver with iTunes on a Mac?
>
> On 04/12/2013 02:35 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:
>> Does this manual include detail VO instructions for iTunes, or does Apple
have such an iTunes manual available somewhere else? I've never been able to
find anything.

>> Thanks.

Behalf Of Esther

--