From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 1:25 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: Manual

I got ya! Sorry, I'm so used to throwing VO into everything I write, I
didn't realize it didn't make sense in this context.

Yes, I've listened to the FS podcasts, which are very good, but they just
don't stick for me, for some reason. I was hoping to  find out if Apple or
some other source provided a manual for using iTunes with screen-readers, or
specifically JAWS, to supplement the FS podcasts.

Thanks