Hi, that's an interesting thing to hear. What i'm curious to know, however, is
how people are doing with displays on for example Microwave ovens, washing
machines, digital recorders and other things that have displays. I have had
mixed results. Some give me enough info that i can act upon them and make
settings based on the info on the display, and others won't work at all.
I'm curious to know others thoughts and since the developer apparently is on
this list, i want to say that reading displays are possible although with much
patience and time and i wonder also if this reading in some way could be
improved by maybe better ricognition of fonts used on the display or such?
/Krister