You need to set it for video, and although I can't tell you how, it's right
there.

Fred Olver

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandy Finley
  To: 'VIAPHONE'
  Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:52 AM
  Subject: Talking Goggles

  I am working with this app and not getting any results.  I have the following
settings:

  Flash Button:  When I touch (but not tap) the top left button VO says
"Flash." It is my understanding that this means the flash is on.

  Camera Copy 1 Button:  When I touch (but not tap) it VO says, "stop." This
leads me to believe that some kind of  photo action is going on? I don't know
what to call it since it's not really taking a picture; there is no sound of a
clicking shutter.

  Button at bottom right: if I touch (but not tap) it VO says, "still camera,"
which leads me to believe that the video Camera is activated and tapping it
will change it to Still Camera. Is that correct?

  The only time I hear a shutter clicking is when I toggle the bottom right
button to "still camera, which converts the middle button from "stop" to "take
picture." But it's my understanding that to get the app to ID things a photo is
not necessary.   What am I either misunderstanding or doing wrong?

  also, what is the purpose of the "record" option? What would I want to record?

  Sandy

  No virus found in this message.