To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: replacing the IPhone's battery?

The battery in your iPhone is not a user replaceable battery. It needs to be a shop job. I've known a few people to have batteries replaced. Apple recommends you charge your battery fully and then let it run down and repeat the cycle several times. This usually gets your battery status to sort of reset it's self. Many batteries do not need to be replaced only reset.
HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: Troy Sullivan