Hello,

I totally agree.  I would truly only recommend such a task to those who are
fully confident in their abilities to work on small electronic devices.  Keep
in mind, many of these people who do these videos tare down devices for a
living.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore