Hello, everyone.

A few users on this list have asked if there is an Amazon.com email
address to which to direct questions about the accessibility of the
Kindle for iOS app.  In an effort to answer this question, I went to
the "Manage my Kindle" page of my Amazon account and then clicked on
"Kindle Support."  I then selected my iPhone device from a list of
registered Kindle devices.  From there, one can choose "Contact Us"
and then choose email as the method of communication.  Once there, the
user may elect to use either the standard form or one designed for
screen readers.  In either case, the user is presented with some
combo-boxes which allow her or him to make choices which will direct
the question to the proper department.  So far, so good.

The trouble is that accessibility is not one of these choices.  I
clicked on the "Other Questions" choice and asked if there was a
dedicated email address to which to send queries about accessibility.
Within the hour, I got a response that my message had been sent to the
product development team.  From this reply, I gather that there is no
email address for accessibility.  The representative went on to say
that if a user has a question, she or he can fill out the form using
any of the combo-box choices, and Amazon will do its best to direct
the question to the proper department.  The representative also
suggested that I download Michael Iams's guide to VoiceOver on the
Kindle for iOS app, using the link

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CL5NIGU

This guide is a decent summary, but if one knows VoiceOver gestures
well, very little in the way of new information can be gleaned from
this little book.

Craig