From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lauren Simmons
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 8:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The 2-finger double tap gesture

I discovered the same play between screen protector on otterbox and screen
of my iPod Touch. Now having owned the otterbox for a couple of months the
play has lessened. I believe after frequent use the plastic flexes a bit and

makes much better contact with the iPod screen. At this point I can't feel
any play, and if no one told me and handed me an iPhone with the otterbox, I

would not notice that there is a protective screen cover on the Defender. In

short, keep at it and you will find the otterbox just as sensitive as no
cover. I currently do not, and never had to press any harder on the screen
than without the case.

LS