Lauren, Yes, Christopher is a lister and so are you, so please do act in the
manner you're asking him to.

the tone of your post initiated his response. So let's please just end this now
and move on. K?

This discussion is plenty relevant to iDevices as the thread starter asked for
some help so the list is responding. No one is saying your post is any less
important than anyone else's on this subject and I'm pretty sure that all the
help the list is offering is appreciated. This means you too.

So as I said before, don't make this a flame war. In fact, this is also your
warning. Do this again and you're moderated.

Just letting you know.

If you have anything further to say on this, then write me or Raul privately, K?

Thanks a bunch!

Cara :)On May 16, 2013, at 6:49 PM, Lauren Simmons <simmonslaure...@gmail.com>