Ciao Sandy,

unfortunately, I must confirm the Gabriel's comment.
The quality level of translation is not acceptable. I even doubt it could give the sense of the original text. All the words are litterally translated without paying attention to the context where they are part of. Some verbs are translated at the infinitive form that in italian language sounds different than the right one, while some expressions, despite they are very simple, are translated in a wrong way, such as
"little bells clang against the door"
translated
"a poco campane fragore contro la porta"
something like
"a few bells clang against the door"
or something similar.
Summarizing, this translation sounds very similar to others coming from many automatic translators.
Even myself, in spite of my very poor english, I guess I'd have better done.

Thank you very much indeed, for your precious work of testing, comparing, informing all of us.
Don't hesitate if you need further help for italian language.

Warmly,

Mario.