I have the Focus 40 Blue and truly love it. The braille is very easy
to feel and the unit is quite lightweight as well. As Raul said, it is
certainly up to you which one you decide upon, since many of the
hotkeys are the same.

Sharonda

On 5/23/13, Raul A. Gallegos <r...@raulgallegos.com> wrote:
> Hi, since the hot keys are pretty much the same when using the iPhone or
> more specifically, iOS, it's up to you on which one you get based on
> your own preference and available money and other factors like who is
> the manufacturer. Humanware Brailliant and Freedom Scientific Focus 40
> Blue are two good choices. There are others, like the HIMS Braille Edge
> and the handytech Easy Braille as well. I'm getting the Focus 40 Blue in
> the next couple of weeks and am looking forward to it.
>
> --
> Raul A. Gallegos
> Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47
>
> On 5/23/2013 6:26 AM, Jim Noseworthy wrote:
>> Hi Folks:
>>
>> I am looking to purchase a 40 cell Braille display for iPhone access.  Any
>> thoughts concerning the best one to purchase for this purpose?
>>
>> Thanks all over the place gang.

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw