There is another interesting thing to report about my dead iPhone. If I put it
on the docking station, it turns on. It remains on for a short time. It offers
text in many languages. One of the things it says in English is connect to i
tones. When I try to to something on the phone, it dies again. The process of
restarting happens only when phone is connected to the docking station.
Only. Apple logo appears she and disappears when I connect it with my computer.

Sent from my iPod