Hi,

I would probably try to restore it again using iTunes and an USB cable.  If
that doesn't work, I would take it in to be repaired.

Thx -Steve

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tara Prakash
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 6:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: IPhone dead please help

IPhone dead please help
Dear all. My iPhone with latest ios was working yesterday. But today it
became unresponsive. I switched it off then it wouldn't go past apple sigh.
I factory restored it with I tunes and the restore was successful according
to the message on my computer. Yet iPhone did not switch on. I then upgraded
I tunes to the latest version. But the phone refuses to respond if I press
any key including home power key combination. Is there anything I should try
before going to a repair store.
Your suggestions are very welcome.

Typed with Fleksy <http://fleksy.com/app>

Sent from my iPod