Hi Ahmed.
There are more controls on the Edge than the Focus 40 for some types
of navigation. Also, there will be a new feature coming out with the
Braille Edge firmware which will give it some added functionality. I
don't think I'm at liberty to talk about it yet, since I'm beta
testing it.
However, as you have most certainly found out if you have been
following this entire thread, no one display is going to be the best
for everyone. Some people prefer 40 cells and others prefer fewer
cells. Also, the feel of the braille on one device over another is
going to appeal to some and not to other people.

All the best,
Scott