My apologies to the group.  I thought I was sending my message privately.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rose Combs
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 10:17 AM
  Subject: RE: Bose SoundDock 10

  I am so sorry about the dog, it is always hard.  I put our last pat Lab down
in March 2011 after Tom got home from University of Arizona Hospital so he
could say bye, he was 13 years old with a huge tumor on his back leg and they
wanted to amputate, not at 13 years old, we were not going to do that.  No pets
now.