Hi,
unfortunately your not going to get around the bulkiness issue when it comes to
cases with belt clips. If you want just a small case and no protection you
could just get a leather belt case. But in my experience I've found these to be
worthless and taking my phone out of the case scary's me because it's not
protected. That being said there is the lifeproof case and the otterbox
defender.
Aaron Linson
IOS and Android Accessibility Advocate
Once an Eagle