Hi again Nimit,

Yes, Christopher is correct. Usually, over the next days after WWDC, the
changes in Voiceover and universal access are listed on the Apple site.

I'm sure when this happens, we'll be seeing links to it here so no worries. :)

As for visually impaired / blind developers, yes, there are several on this
list whom have access to the new OSs. However, since there are NDAs
(non-disclosure agreements) developers are not allowed to share information
about the new OSs publicly.

Actually, let me also take this opportunity to remind listers that the
moderation of this list will absolutely absolutely ABSOLUTELY not tolerate
posting of any restricted information of the above kind here on this list over
the coming days. So please do remember that, K?

Thanks very much. :)

So yes, there are peeps who will have the new OSs and you can rest assured that
people will make any potential accessibility issues known to Apple. :)

Thanks so much for your note Nimit, and I wish you  / yours a wonderful evening!

Smiles,

Cara :)