All I will say is this: if it hasn't been done already, please post a review of the app if you have used it. The rest of this discussion has quickly gone to being meaningless. Didn't we have the same discussion for Fleksi, M-braille, and any other app that costs more than .99?

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Barry
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 6:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Seeing Eye app, greed, greed, greed!

I advise against using logic with irrational people.
Kevin

At 12:00 AM 7/3/2013, you wrote:
So, after you pay the tax on your Trekker breeze, you will pay the equivalent of 12 years of subscription if you used the three year subscription plan. Personally, I hope technology will advance exponentially in that amount of time, making both devices obsolete.

Chuck (mobile)

On Jul 2, 2013, at 8:40 PM, Mich <mi...@eastlink.ca> wrote:

> I would like to join in on this by saying that I didn't download
the app but since the app it's self is free it is verry miss leading to download a free appand then find out that o wate it isn't free after all since you need to by a subscription to use it!!! jmo. I will stick with my trekker. and to the person who asked how mutch the breeze is it is 499 at this time it is on sail. from Mich.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Dean" <chuckd...@icloud.com>

downloaded the app and when I found out how outrageous and costly it was, i certainly did not buy a subscription. I immediately went to the rating portion and told them how I feel. The app has been deleted from my phone. By the way, the apps you refer to are a one time fee. I've had my Navigon for 2 years and have only paid the cost of the app. I works just fine. A few bucks every now and then to upgrade the maps is reasonable, but certainly the price they want for a yearly sub is highway robbery. I just don't have that kind of money anyway, they wouldn't get it if I did and there are other good alternatives. Actually, I'll stay with my Breeze and support a company that is not blatantly greedy. I'm glad you find the app to be a good one because I would hate for someone to spend that kind of money and not like it.