fred, i know we don't get along, but i have to say, i agree with you on this point.
hey, does it really matter how much it is?
no, it is there for the using, no one is forcing people to download, install, and purchase the app.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: The Seeing Eye app, greed, greed, greed!

I know this list is for discussion of apps, but is it also for arguing about apps? Whether one decides it is to expensive, or works well or not is immaterial, the important thing is that it is out there and available, isn't it?

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Barry" <krba...@gmail.com>