Concerning email, Chas, what I do is to have one email account on my computer and one on my phone so if I want a message to be on my puter I can always forward it to my other email address.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chasity Jackson" <chasityva...@charter.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 10:14 AM
Subject: Questions about several topics

In an effort to consolidate my message, I have chosen to send one message with several questions that I have, rather then to send multiple messages asking one question and each message. I wanted to know, how to select text? Also, how do you copy and paste the text into another document? Concerning mail, I have just set up my email to come to my iPhone, as of today. What I would like to know is, if I receive a message, that I would like to have on my computer as well, in my email client, if it comes to my phone, how do I ensure that. I have a copy of it on my computer as well? Would I have to forward it to myself? Or is there another way to do that? Thanks.

-----
No virus found in this message.