Hi, it looks like the next model up, the jam plus may let you connect two for
stereo sound.

I just paired my iPhone to the strawberry one we own and yes, there is a code
on the bottom, but it doesn't look necessary.  I didn't need to enter anything.

Enjoy!

BTW, the speaker comes with the tiniest cable to use for charging, but I just
use my cable for my bluetooth earpiece.  :)