As you insinuated below, please post how one can use TrueCrypt on an iPhone.

"...Apparently, there's also a iPhone app for this as well."

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: App for journaling on the iPhone and desktop, was Password
Protecting Folder on Dropbox

I've been meaning to look into this myself, but I know Raul has talked
on list about using Truecrypt to encrypt a file that he keeps in
Dropbox. I use Truecript on my PC, so I know I can use this to encrypt
and unencrypt the file on the PC side. Apparently, there's also a iPhone
app for this as well. I know I'm not helping much, but maybe you can
search the list archives for Raul's messages on this topic.

On 08/06/2013 10:03 AM, Kimber Gardner wrote:
> Eric,
>
> For journaling you could use Lumen Trails and sync via iCloud. I've
> used this app on a limited basis and it seems to be pretty VO
> friendly. Although I have never used the iCloud function it looks
> easy.
>
> Another app which I use for journaling on the phone is called My
> Thoughts. Though I prefer this app, I don't see an easy way to sync
> content with your other computers.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Kimber
>
> On 8/6/13, SSEric <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I still have not found an app to Journal either on my iPhone or PC. So, I
>> wonder can I create a folder in drop box that requires a password to open
>> it. I could then keep my daily logs in there And create or access them
>> from
>> either the phone or computer.
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Eric