Hi, this is a good app and as far as I know there are no restrictions other than disk space. I use MiniKeepass all the time for passwords, user names, and private data of different sorts and it works fine. I still use Truecrypt for other less online things like personal notes, like notes I take when speaking to service reps of various companies, track of billing, savings, and client data. Things which I need accessed via text, but things which I don't want anyone to see. Especially since some of the information contains contact details and SSNs. To read TrueCrypt files on the iPhone I use Disk Decipher.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
What exactly does "friends with benefits" mean? Does he provide her with health insurance or something? - Sheldon Cooper