The current model of the peak 6000 doesn't talk. You'll have to find a vendor who has the older ones.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Jesus Garcia
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 5:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: External Battery choice

Morning list members after all the talk about external battery packs
last week. I wonder if anyone out there has an opinion regarding the
following. I am thinking of purchasing either a limeade 18000 or a peak
6000. the one advantage to the peak 6000 is that it has the ability to
speak status. Does anyone on the list have a peak 6000? Also, come the
end of the year I will be roling over my two year contract and will be
getting a new iPhone which I assume will have the lightning connector so
I don't want to be tied to a device which has only the 32 pin
connectors. I assume both of these packs have the ability to use
standard USB plugs with what ever connector at the other end. Thanks to
all for the help.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.