I have the mycharge.  It has a male USB connector, as well as an iPhone
connector.  It holds enough charge to charge the iPhone three times, at
least.

The MyCharge Amp 6000 might do what you want and looks to have similar
features to mine, except that the power level doesn't talk.

Mine is myCharge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank
  1.. $79.99from: Amazon.com

  The my Charge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank has 6000mAh of power that
will meet your most demanding portable charging needs. The Peak adds 27
hours of talk time and can charge up to three devices at once. Built-in
Micro-USB and Apple connectors - plus the on-board USB port for use with
your own cable - will charge a variety of portable phones, tablets, and
digital devices. The built-in USB charging cable lets you charge Peak from
any USB port, or plug Peak's fold-out prongs into a wall power outlet for
ultra-fast recharging. You will know when your Peak is full via tone and
voice notifications, in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.

  2.. Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

  3.. Steve
  Lansing, MI.