Hi.

I have also bought that battery. I really like it. Especially because I can
charge both my IPhone and my braille display without worrying about if there is
enough juice on the batterypack.

I agree that it would have been nice if we could see the status of the
batterypack, but I am happy that I choose this one.

Best regards Annie.