Just fought my first 2 fights in the arena. How are you finding who you are
fighting? What is a paladin? Don't think I have one yet. Even at Level, can I
win enough to beat all who are way up in levels or am I just practicing until I
get further up the ladder? Must be I did something right! I won both matches
and now waiting for my food to regenerate to its maximum. I am really enjoying.

Reggie and Allegra

On Aug 22, 2013, at 10:27 AM, Jack Conti <jackco...@cox.net> wrote:

wow thank you for this, shall take a look.