From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lynda Ingraham
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 3:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Unable To Connect to Internet Away From Home

Hi Fred,

Everything is working fine at home. When I went out today, I couldn't access
the internet or email on my phone. The physical therapy office is very close
to my house. I didn't expect to have my network available. My phone never
asked if I wanted to join another network. My home network was replaced by
another in the neighborhood. I am assuming it is a secure network. I never
had the option to cancel. My phone seemed locked on a network that I
couldn't access. When I returned home, everything was fine. I haven't
changed any settings in my phone. I've never had this happen before.

Regards,

Lynda