To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: Unable To Connect to Internet Away From Home

There's a button amongst wifi settings about always ask to join network
on/off; I've never changed mine, but could make all the difference if set
to something inappropriate.

Mine is off,  yours might not be and thus cause that behaviour.

Rh.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda Ingraham" <lynda.ingra...@gmail.com>