Hi David.

The poor children need to have time to learn all these things. I have not
learned printed letters at all, I have not been missing them. Having said that
all blind children and adults who cares about braille should learn computer
braille or better 8 dots braille, in fact I agree that computer braille or in
my opinion 8 dots braille should be the braille system,
That would improve our spelling and writing skills.

 I also like the automatic translation, in fact it works better for me than the
new method.

I think apple should imploy some experts in braille.

To me one of the biggest problems is that the VoiceOver search function can not
be used with braille. If that function could be added it would be much better
to navigate.

Best regards Annie.