From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: Which color of 5S -was- Re: IOS 7.01 update?

When I checked in the Apple Store app last night it said shipping for an
unlocked iPhone 5S 64 Gig Gold was "October", the same applied to the 16 Gig
and 32 Gig Gold. Both the Space Grey and Silver models in all sizes showed a
shipping time of 7 to 10 days.

I think this shows that the Gold is either hugely popular or Apple has very
short supply, my guess it is the first. I was going to order a Gold one, but
now I decided to think it over for a day to see if I want to wait
potentially anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks, October is not a very precise
estimate and I might just go ahead and get the Space Grey which I understand
is almost Black. After all, I'm a guy, so who cares and once it's in the
leather case or another case you don't see a lot of that shiny Gold colour
anyways *smile*.