Hope this helps.

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Sep 21, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Pablo Morales <pablomorale...@gmail.com> wrote:

when you said white glass. It is a very weird convination of colors. Gold and
white. So when you said white glass you said white like a peace of paper?

----- Original Message -----
From: Cara Quinn
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: Which color of 5S -was- Re: IOS 7.01 update?

Hi Kellie,

the silver and Space Gray look almost identical to the white and black iPhone
5, respectively.

The silver has a somewhat shiny aluminum back and white glass and the Space
Gray seems to have a more anodized, matt grayish aluminum back with black glass.

The gold seems to be more of a champagne color so it would have a touch of pink
to it. So it is somewhat shiny but is not a super shiny yellow gold but a more
subdued champagne colored brushed aluminum look. At least this is what I am
getting from friends describing it.

So the gold has this champagne colored aluminum back with white glass.

I'm personally looking at getting this one at the moment. So we'll see. I'll be
looking at these in person first. This is the first year I've done this.
Usually I order within the first minute the new iPhones are available. lol!

Anyway, hope this helps and have a great weekend!…

Smiles,

cara :)
On Sep 20, 2013, at 11:07 PM, Kellie and my lab pack <pebbles...@gmail.com>