From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:32 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: Kindell verses iBooks

Hi,

I recommend trying both to see what reading experience you prefer.  As far
as Voiceover speech, there's really no difference in my opinion.  They both
do continuous reading.  In iBooks, you might find it easier to navigate via
table of contents in books since this is not always provided in Kindle
books.  But, both apps are free, and both have free books you can download
so you can get a feel for which one you like best with Braille support.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 23, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Shai <shai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Kimber,
> When you mentioned that the reading experience seems more natural to
> you do you mean with voiceover or in braille? This is a subject I am
> following with great interest as I will have to make a decision about
> one of these methods for school and wanted to get peoples' opinions on
> which would have a smoother reading experience.  For reading, I will
> be using braille with voiceover speech from time to time.
> Thanks in advance

Google Group.