From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:52 PM
Subject: RE: An easier way to unlock the phone

Hi Joseph,

If you like the swipe gesture to unlock the phone but don't want to first
tap the screen before a 3-finger swipe, try this:
Press the home or power button to wake up the phone and bring up the lock
screen (be careful not to touch so you can test if this works for you)
Now do a 1-finger double tap and hold (pass-through) near the left side of
the phone, as soon as you hear the triple click/tone drag your finger across
to the right.
There is probably a half second or so delay after you tap for the second
time and until you hear the ton, make sure you don't lift your finger and
that you drag it across the screen a good way.

I can unlock my phone this way every time, works 100%.