Have a wonderful night!

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Sep 26, 2013, at 6:19 AM, Scott Duck <l...@csdconsulting.biz> wrote:

Hi Cara,
On re-reading your message concerning this, I think that I did, in fact,
misunderstand your point.  You were saying that a back up copy of the OS is
stored on the computer and it can be restored but, as Apple is no longer
signing IOS6 for devices that support IOS7, even if I restored the OS back
to 6, I wouldn't be able to use it.  This is why you said that it was a moot
point.  Do I have that right?  Sorry for the confusion on my part.
Thanks,
Scott Duck

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Duck
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Want to Downgrade to IOS6

Hi,
I understood her to say, basically, that it is doable but not easy.  Perhaps
I misunderstood.  In any case, even if it were to turn out to be doable, I
don't know that I would do it, if the process is complicated.  I am pretty
tech savvy but certainly not a computer science expert and I wouldn't want
to turn my phone into a brick.  I depend on it for a lot.
Thanks,
Scott Duck