Well my GF didn't even actively download the update. It just said "settings, 1
item. When we looked, we discovered that it had been downloaded at some point,
perhaps when her phone was idle. I wonder how much longer it would have just
sat there before it went ahead and installed itself. Apple should be a bit more
careful doing stuff like that to people.

SENT FROM MY IPHONE

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore