Hi There,

you say, in regard to bugs, "on any device. Our job is to find them and report
them to Apple Accessibility right away."

Actually it's not. People who are not beta testers do not deserve to be treated
as such.

this trend toward effectively making the general user population into free beta
testers is at best, lazy and disgraceful and disrespectful.

Make no mistake, this is not an Apple issue per se, but a more generalized
software paradigm that I find absolutely abhorrent  Unfortunately, the general
public either does not know ways they can change this or cannot escape the need
or technology addiction to send a message that this is not acceptable to them.

So for us, no, this is not our job. However, I think you meant something a bit
differently from the way I took it. :) Since we are users of this software,
yes, we should take every opportunity to make our voices heard and voice
clearly and positively what we need and / or want.

I say positively, because having our voices heard is not only a right but a
privilege. So be civil, make it count, and treat people with respect. Apple has
gone out of their way to make giving feedback easy and available to us so use
it and thank the people you come into contact with.

I think they'll be glad you did and it will surely make them happy to pass your
needs and desires along to the right folks.

Just my three cents. :)

Smiles and happy weekend to y'all,

Cara :)