For myself, I take this to mean that rather than letting apps go out that had
'allowable issues' the releases would be held until all of the known issues
would be fixed, or at least it seemed that way. :)

Obviously there will always be situations that will come up that reveal bugs
but I do think the emphasis now is on releasing on a schedule rather than
releasing after all known issues are taken care of.

Just my thoughts…

thanks and have a great day!

Smiles,

Cara :)