From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Carol Pearson
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 11:45 AM
To: VI Phone Users
Subject: Siri's performance in IOS7

Hi all,

I'm wondering if Siri's performance differs between various countries, or
even within the same.

We have noted an increased speed and performance when it comes to asking
Siri a question but it seems that dictation has taken quite a step backwards
for myself and other friends with whom I've spoken here in the UK.

First, the time between dictating and text appearing at my end is definiqly
much slower and is also less accurate. In addition I'm sometimes not sure if
didtated text has been processed because of the lack of speech from Siri who
doesn't read aloud text as processed or even say "Done".

Have you noticed these things, do you know why we should experience these
difficulties and do you agree that this should be reported to Apple?

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille