Hi,

This isn’t true 100% of the time.  If I tell Siri “Tell Mary I will give her a
call in an hour.”  At least for me, most of the time the message is read back.
The times when it isn’t, its because VO interrupts it for some reason.  In this
case, I place my finger on the screen, and flick to the edit field and VO reads
the message.  I find the error rate to be on par with that found in IOS 6,
Maybe a little bit better.  But that isn’t were Siri is really giving people a
lot of headaches though.  Its Siri actually processing your requests.  This
failure rate is way up in IOS 7.  I would say its near the levels when it made
its debut on the iPhone 4S.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore