Not sure if anyone has answered your question yet...but i've found that if you go into the facebook app, if using I O S 7, down at the bottom of the screen where you see newsfeed, requests, messages, notifications, and more...you dbl tap on more, then use the 3 finger swipe up thru the list and down at the very bottom of the whole list you will see a logout button. In I O S 6, I know the same thing worked if u dbl tapped into the menu icon thing and down at the bottom of the whole list again was logout. I recently had to do this within my husbands phone because we were somewhere and my phone was dying and I needed to get in my own facebook to get in touch with some people that he didn't have on his friends list. lol

hth,

Carla Kay Etheredge
ckethere...@inebraska.com