Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 7, thoughts?

Hi. for those of us that like to swipe through apps, the app switcher is a lot easier. there were a lot of times with the old way of using the app switcher that I'd flick to an ap and think hmmm I want to open that, but of course I couldn't because I was in edit mode so to speak.

regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com