As far as the texts and emails and the native keyboard, I have found the same
shifting around. I have found that using mBraille and Fleksy and either
directly sending from mBraille or going to reply and pasting from either app
works beautifully. I can fix my work in the apps and not even bother with the
edit field. So, until I accustom myself to the new edit fields, this is the
easiest way for me. Maybe this would help someone else.

I also notice that the jumpiness of the VO is much worse on iPad. Not sure why,
but it may be because I am still learning the screen on iPad. I just don't
know. Is this jumpiness the same on 5s? Just curious.

reggie and Allegra