Thanks, it sounds like itunes radio won't meet my needs.

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 8:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tunein's Stupid Response To My Report On Inaccessibility

No. iTunes Radio is a service like Pandora. You choose a genre or an
artist or a song you like and then iTunes Radio will stream music to you
that it thinks you'll like.

On 10/13/2013 09:25 AM, Russ Kiehne wrote:
With itunes radio, can you listen to such stations as radio bop and
radio bop 60s?

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Paganelli