Ah: I knew someone would come through. Saw 3 g on the status bar so obviously
the problem. Now, am I stuck? I am told to login to Brighthouse. I have an
account for my wifi, but I am not on the site as it is not all that accessible.
I am told all I have to do is login. What does that have to do with the wifi
from Brighthouse that is for the clubhouse and exercise room in the community?
Should I call Brighthouse?

reggie and Allegra