Hi there,
In iOS 7 there is a feature to go to cellular data and see individual usage for
each app. Unfortunately it is not accessible to VoiceOver and I would strongly
urge all of you interested in taking advantage of this great feature to contact
apple accessibility about that.

If you can get sighted assistance go tto settings, cellular and find the
heading ffor "enable data usage for"
Here you ssee a list of apps and with vo you  hear a switch on or off depending
if the access to data is allowed for the particular app. However, if you are
sighted you see next to each app how much usage it has since last reset.
My husband can see how much mail or safari or any other app used since last
reset.
The only place you can get detailed usage with vo  info is in system the last
section of this heading. Here one can for example see how much data siri used
this month etc. It's a cool feature and I do hope they'll make it accessible.

SO, write to apple everyone and hopefully they will do something about this.
I am aware this does not answer your question about pandora but, if you can get
someone sighted to look at the phone you could find it this way.

Best,

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone