If you read the agreement, you will notice that you agree that apple can
download updates to your phone whenever they need to.
And why is it you don't seem to mind microsoft downloading updates to your
computer whether you want them or not?
Isn't that a double standard?
How many of you didn't ask for internet explorer nine or ten, but got it anyway?
It amazes me the people who have nothing else in their lives to do other than
to whine about something they agreed to.
Thank goodness you don'w own an android and have the youtube app. In the
agreement, you agree that they can turn on your camera or microphone any time
they wish without your permission or consent.
Perhaps instead of pressing the agree button, you should actually read the
agreement.
After all, why would anyone want the new voiceover features in IOS 7 anyway?