From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Leather iPhone 5 and 5s Case

As my wife and I were just talking about, do you need a hard shell case when
your phone is always in your pocket.  So what do all of you use.  A hard
case, soft case, no case?

-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!