From: Grant Hardy <grantha...@outlook.com
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:07:24 -0700
Subject: RE: Confirming that an iPhone is unlocked

I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe your unlock status is posted anywhere officially. The best thing to do would be to simply try a SIM card from a different carrier and see if it activates. Alternatively you could try to contact Apple, but given the age of the phone
they might charge for a support incident.

Grant