From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Regina Alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 1:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: still no wifi

Well, I think my iPhone is possessed. I still have no wifi, all the things
suggested done including resetting all settings. When I asked Siri to turn
my wifi on, she said she did it, but then when I then asked her to turn it
ouf to see if there was any difference in the status bar, she told me wifi
was already off. Now when I tap the home button 3 times, it says app
switcher, but it is not in the app switcher. Cannot turn off VO any longer.
OMG, what in the world happened? I used it last night and it was fine. Now
it will not even reset?
screaming in frustration and worry somehow I broke it and I have a month
until I can upgrade

reggie and Allegra

On Nov 5, 2013, at 3:53 PM, "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>